Flights booked, hotel carefully selected, reservations made. It’s that time of year again when tourists from each of the four corners of the earth flock to Paris for a summer of long days in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower. Now onto the next hurdle: What do you pack for Paris? Below are my fool-proof items to pack (or pick up soon after your arrival) to be that stylish tourist in Paris. And to give you a little head start, I’m offering the Diptyque L’Art du Soin (Art of Body Care) travel collection to one lucky reader. Details on how to enter are listed below.
Paris Travel Essentials
1. Bonjour Paris by Marin Montagut – the cutest illustrated booklet of Paris addresses “to not be a tourist” is a must have for anyone set to experience the best in Paris. You can find them at Merci and Colette once you arrive.
2. The Carré – this is a beautiful violet Les Trophées Hermès twill scarf, but any vibrant silk scarf adds a punch to any travel-ready outfit.
3. The only map of Paris you will ever need – the compact Taride Plan de Paris will fit in any purse, plus it comes in pretty colors like red, blue and pink. This is also the very map you’ll catch stylish locals using from time to time.
4. OPI Euro Centrale Spring 2013 colors – No better way to polish up for Paris! Prefer to get a manicure instead? Stop by any Culture of Color Nail Bar and if they can’t give you a fresh pose de vernis (color change) on the spot, they’ll at least be able to get you an appointment.
5. L’Art du Soin Travel Collection by Diptyque – Four luxurious travel-sized Diptyque body care products (Smoothing Body Polish, Revitalizing Shower Gel, Fresh Lotion for the Body and the Luxurious Hand Balm) to make your journey an elegant one.
How to Enter the Diptyque Giveaway
That’s right, friends. To make your summer travel plans especially luxurious, I’m giving away this delightful Travel Collection from Diptyque. There are five ways to enter, each one counting as a single entry.
1. Tweet the giveaway – don’t forget to include @ArtfullyAdored and the link to this post!
2. Like “ArtfullyAdored” on Facebook.
3. Already a Facebook fan? Share this giveaway via Facebook to an additional entry.
4. Share two of your favorite Paris travel essentials in a comment below.
5. Sharing is Caring – Mention this giveaway on your blog and include the link to your post in a comment below.
Complete each action on the list and you’ll have entered to win five times! You have until Sunday, June 9th to enter and the lucky (randomly chosen) winner will be announced on June 10th. Must have a shipping address in France or US to enter.
After you’re done entering here, check out Susan’s francophile giveaway at Fleurishing. So many wonderful things to win!
UPDATE: Félicitations Emily Grossman for winning the Diptyque L’Art du Soin Travel Collection!!
Thank you everyone for your participation, I loved having you here on ArtfullyAdored and I hope to see you again!